I’dECO Exco Meeting
Date: Wednesday, 6 April 2016
Time: 9pm – 10pm
Venue: Elm Buttery
Chairs: Tan Weiliang
Secretary: Elizabeth Heng
|1||Project Updates||2100 – 2115|
|2||Ideas for end-of-sem outing||2115 – 2125|
|3||Break into workgroups:
SSN Website & Earth Hour Movie Screening (Jeffrey, Keith, Ying Tong, Nicholas, Jerald)
SSN Description Writing (Weiliang, Yingchen, Swarnima)
SSN Sending of Emails and timeline of meetings (Kim, Eliz, Xin Run, Xiaoyun, Gemma)
|2125 – 2200|
- Urban Farming: The farm will be closing over summer — we’re planning to start afresh next semester!
- Sustainable Events: Swarnima will be liaising with the DoS office on the integration of the sustainability checklist into the allocation of funds to student organizations.
- Earth Film Festival: Ying Tong is in charge of organizing this event. Venue TBC. Ying Tong has set up a poll on the I’dECO facebook page: please vote for the film you want to watch by 10pm tomorrow (Sunday)!
- Environmental Education: The team is moving forward with planning for the summer workshop.
- Orientation: Organization of Service Day is under way, as are the flea and the greening of orientation based on ideas from our Sustainability Blueprint.
- Sustainability Blueprint: Full draft to be finished by mid-May. Editing will begin when the team is done with their final papers, and will continue until June.
The last general meeting of the semester will be held next Wednesday (13 April), 9-10pm, in the Cendana Commons. As it’s the last meeting of the year, it’s compulsory for all I’dECO members to attend. We’ll be wrapping up this semester’s activities and reflect on what we’ve done over the past semester.